Job Description_Presales Associate Consultant (Genesis Program)
Associate Consultant (Genesis Program) - Presales - May 2022 - SISW - PLM
Position: Associate Consultant - Genesis Program
Mid May 2022
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM), manufacturing operations management (MOM), and electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. Siemens works with more than 100,000 customers, leading the digitalization of their planning and manufacturing processes. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Where today meets tomorrow. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Our Global Sales and Customer Services organization is recruiting Associate Consultants for our Genesis Program. Through this program, you will undergo 4 months of training that will provide you with the tools needed to contribute to customer projects. After completing the Genesis Program , you will begin working closely with customers to provide software solutions to help solve our customers’ challenges. To learn more about the Genesis Program, please click here.
Genesis Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Recent college graduate with a degree in engineering (mechanical, aerospace, electrical, computer science, physics, mathematics etc)
- University graduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Willing and able to travel
- Open to possible relocation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong technical leadership skills
- English test during interview process
- Maximum 4 month of travel (India, Malaysia, China) during Genesis training period
- Able to cope with early/ late working hours during Genesis training period
- Able to flex working days during Genesis training period
- Educate customers on model-based enterprise solutions in the Siemens Digital Industries Software Portfolio
- Utilize knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation to prepare and deliver demonstrations of SISW products and solutions to customers
- Contribute to the response to Requests for Proposals/Requests for Information, to help complete sales
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Support efforts to improve relationships with customers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time